If you need waterproofing services or your basement is experiencing water issues, Affordable Waterproofing can help. Located in South Jersey, we have serviced thousands of homes throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania in over 30 years of business including many projects in Essex County. Our reputation is unmatched in the area. We are dedicated to our clients and won’t stop until the job is completed to the customer’s satisfaction. Our skilled craftsmen will keep your home safe and dry.
Waterproofing Services We Offer
- French Drain Installation: French drains are a common waterproofing solution. Although not totally effective, as they are usually used in conjunction with a sump pump, French drains work to divert water away from the structure so it cannot penetrate the building. It is a multifaceted trench which directs water in a certain direction so your home can stay safe and dry.
- Sump Pump Installation: Sump pumps are the main line of defense against water in your home. If the unfortunate does happen and water gets into your basement, the sump pump will pump the water out of the house. Professionally installed sump pumps will be at the lowest point of the basement with the water directed towards it. The pump will be directly tied into the homes electrical system and most experts will install a backup pump that runs off a battery, ensuring the home stays dry no matter the circumstance.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation: A common entry point for water to your home is the crawl space. Encapsulating the crawl space provides a 360 degree barrier so water can not seep into the crawl space, causing issues like mold and damage to wiring and plumbing. An encapsulated crawl space can also drive down heating costs, since insulation is added and also can provide additional storage space.
- Mold Remediation: An unfortunate result of water penetration to your home is the development of mold. This can be harmful and dangerous to those living in the home. It is best dealt with by professionals, like Affordable Waterproofing. Cutting edge technology is used to eradicate the mold, ensuring it won’t come back in the future.
- Structural Foundation Repair: In an area that experiences all four weather seasons and sees a large amount of yearly precipitation like Essex County, homes foundations can be affected by shifting dirt and water around the home. This can cause major issues with the foundation, compromising the safety of the home. Experts can fix these issues, but you want a licensed, insured craftsman like those at Affordable Waterproofing to evaluate the issue and preform the skilled fix. Do not risk losing your home or life, contact a waterproofing expert.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Affordable Waterproofing is committed to providing excellent service while not breaking the bank. Our name says it all. We offer free estimates on all projects and will answer any questions you may have during the inspection. Do not hesitate to reach out to us; give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a family owned business that treats each customer like that, family.