When it rains, it floods in Mercer County, NJ.
If you have a wet basement, Affordable Waterproofing, LLC can make it dry.
Whether you live in Trenton, Lawrence, West Windsor, Princeton, or anywhere in beautiful Mercer County, we have the knowledge and expertise to solve your wet basement problems. Because of Mercer County’s unique geography and its proximity to the Delaware River and its many canals, creeks, and brooks, the area is prone to flooding. Homes located in the flood zone should be especially prepared for wet basements.
Why Do Mercer County Basements Flood?
Basements are naturally prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of your Mercer County home. They are built partly (or more often entirely) below ground level. If your basement floods after a heavy rain, when the water table is high, or following a rapid snow melt, there could be a number of different reasons why water is leaking into your basement. These include:
- Water seepage through floor, wall, or foundation cracks
- Uneven leveling or grading in your yard causing water to flow at your house and not away from your house
- Problems with piping systems
Affordable Waterproofing Solutions For Your Mercer County Home
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing basement waterproofing services in Mercer County. Our affordable services include both preventative measures as well as fixes and clean up services. In addition to full basement waterproofing, you can trust Affordable Waterproofing for the following solutions and services.
- Sump pumps. A must for any home that has a basement, especially if you have ever had water in your basement.
- French drains. Never worry about the uneven grading of your Mercer County home again. Our professionally installed French drain systems will keep water away from your home.
- Wall cracks. Small cracks can lead to big problems like water infiltration, gas seepage, and insect or rodent infestation.
- Floor cracks. As your home settles, cracks happen. These are often simple repairs that can lead to huge savings in your Mercer County home.
- Foundations. Especially in older homes, foundations are often the culprit of flooding.
- Crawl spaces. Sealing off a crawl space is a no-brainer for basement flooding prevention.
- Mold. Basements are a literally a breeding ground for mold — which can cause major structural issues and health problems. like allergies and asthma.
- Humidity. Mold and humidity go hand in hand — as do foul odors, mildew, and damage to weak surfaces.
- Water! If your basement floods, we will come and clean it up. And we can provide ideas for how to prevent flooding in the future.
How do we do all of this and remain an affordable solution for your Mercer County home?
We have been a trusted, family-owned and operated business for over 30 years. Our technicians are highly skilled and efficient. Our staff is friendly and trustworthy. If you have a waterproofing issue in your Mercer County home, we can help.
Affordable Waterproofing will provide you with a basement waterproofing estimate for your Mercer County home. Contact us today for a free estimate.